Just saw the impotance of a working and serviced fire extinguisher in your house again tonight. Trag...

Just saw the impotance of a working and serviced fire extinguisher in your house again tonight. Tragedy was averted after an electrical fire started in the roof of a town house in Isak De Villiers Street, Langenhovenpark was quickly stopped


by residents in the complex, limiting damage to the minimum. Various services responded to the scene and confirmed that it was safe and the fire was completely out. Attended a similar call last weekend where a pot of oil caught fire on a stove at a house in Bayswater. That fire was also contained by residents of the house using a dry chemical powder extinguisher. #firesafety #thinksafety #dcp #beprepared ArriveAlive.co.za

TAP IMAGE/S BELOW TO EXPAND


Scroll Down to Load More



More Latest & Breaking News from Across South Africa