BACK TO SCHOOL
Please consider school goes back today,, consider the following safety tips.
• Leave early to consider the extra traffic.
• Reduce your speed and be cautious around school areas.
• Watch for children crossing from school buses and taxis.
• Teach children to look both sides before crossing the roadway.
• Teach children not to run or play games on side walks or near the roadway.
• Teach children to not accept lifts from strangers.
• Tell children to wait inside the school gates when waiting for your lifts
• Write parents contact details in the front cover of your homework book in case of an emergency.
In case of any medical emergency call Rescue Care on 0860 737