Brought to you by Willshir & Associates, a Private Security Company.
*_For Detailed Reports and Analysis's Contact Our Office_+27-66-274-3804*
*RSA-WIDE – December 27, 2018*
- RSA_ (07h30) Public gatherings have been banned in Harare following a cholera outbreak which has already claimed 21
lives. Those travelling to Zimbabwe have been urged to take proper precautions.
*LIMPOPO - December 27, 2018*
- GIYANI_ (07h30) Unrest expected to in Babangu. The community is demanding service delivery.
*GAUTENG - December 27, 2018*
- PRETORIA_ (07h30) Protests expected as NEHAWU vows to support workers against the privatization of NECSA.
- PRETORIA_ (07h30) Protest walk underway from Isandlwana in KwaZulu-Natal to the Union Buildings in Pretoria. The activists are expected to hand over a list of grievances to President Cyril Ramaphosa,
some of the issues raised include unemployment and poverty in South Africa.
*MPUMALANGA - December 27, 2018*
- MIDDELBURG_ (07h30) Unrest expected to continue on the R555 in the direction of Stofberg. Road currently open and no public violence reported yet.
*FREE STATE - December 27, 2018*
- KESTELL_ (07h30) Residents of the Maluti-A-Phofung (Ext. 5) say that they are tired of empty promises regarding the installation of a water supply pipeline. They have been without access to running water for the past 10 years. Unrest is anticipated to erupt.
- VILJOENSKROON_ (07h30) Residents of Viljoenskroon and Rammolutsi have to prepare to turn off their water owing to low water levels in reservoirs serving these areas. According to the municipality water will be available daily from five to nine in the morning and from five to nine at night.
- THEUNISSEN_ (07h30) Sibanye-Stillwater has been ordered to pay for the legal fees incurred by striking AMCU members. The company had previously deemed the strike illegal, but the court declared it protected. This increases the possibility of strike action at the Driefontein, Kloof and Cooke operations.
*NORTH WEST - December 27, 2018*
- Updating: No Reports
*KWAZULU-NATAL - December 27, 2018*
- PIETERMARITZBURG_ (07h30) Mortuary employees at the Fort Napier mortuary on illegal go-slow. Strike action expected to continue.
*EASTERN CAPE - December 27, 2018*
- CRADOCK_ (07h30) Unrest likely to erupt in the area. Community members of Irate Hillside are demanding water from the Chris Hani District Municipality.
*WESTERN CAPE - December 27, 2018*
- CAPE TOWN (07h30) A private security company operating at Clifton Fourth Beach has allegedly been instructing beach goers and street vendors to leave the beach since Sunday evening, at the request of property owners in the area. Public unrest is expected to erupt due to the outrage.
- GUGULETHU_ (07h30) Gugulethu residents are dissatisfied with sewage water coming inside their houses owing to drains that is blocked. The City of Cape Town Metropolitan municipality has not addressed the issue yet. Unrest likely to erupt.
- CAPE TOWN_ (07h30) Four year drought in the central Karoo threatens food production and livestock survival.
*NORTHERN CAPE - December 27, 2018*
- KIMBERLEY_ (07h30) NEHAWU and DENOSA in the Northern Cape demands that the provincial department of health establish measures to protect medical staff and patients. Strike action probable.
*Willshir & Associates – Business Intelligence Department*
Website: www.willshir.com - 2018 © Willshir & Associates