Alleluia Ministries Church has broken its silence after receiving widespread criticism following a video of an apparent resurrection which surfaced on social media earlier this week.
In the statement, the church denies that Pastor Alph Lakau purportedly raised the man from the dead but rather was praying for him. Read the full statement in the PDF reader below.
They also encouraged those who wish to interrogate the video and testimony to do
so with the intention of seeking the truth and that they are guided by the facts.
This Service is in its final stages of development and will be launched soon.
All the information on this website is publicly available through Rich Site Summary Updates posted either on individual or group websites, search engines, social media or any other public accessible web application.
Otherwise than storing the information in a database, nari.co.za does not make any ownership, authorship or affiliation claims of any of the content on this site, unless explicitly indicated on an article.
Using this website service is just like using a search engine. The difference is that this site only indexes News, Accidents, Robberies and other Incident-related content.
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us via this form.
We collect personal information from users, as described below.
The Services allow users to access Facebook to interact with friends and to share on Facebook and/or Google+ through friends’ news feeds. When you click on “Personalize with Facebook,” or a similar connection on another social networking service (each, an “SNS”), you will be prompted to enter your SNS credentials or to “Sign Up” for the SNS.
Once you register on the Site and connect with Facebook or another SNS, you will be able to automatically post recent activity back to Facebook or the other SNS. Any information that we collect from your Facebook or other SNS account may depend on the privacy settings you have with that SNS, so please consult the SNS’s privacy and data practices.
You have the option to disable the connection between the Services and your SNS account at any time by logging into your Account through the Site and going to settings, “About Me,” “Linked Accounts,” and then unselecting your SNS.
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
We often receive comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only.
If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback.
We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Application navigation.
We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information.
If you subscribe to our “NARI Live Team” service, you may curate and share content with other users of the Services who have linked their Accounts to your NARI Live Team Account (collectively such members who have linked their Accounts (pursuant to the processes described in our Terms of Service) to your Account your “Team”).
If you subscribe to NARI Live Team, we will share the content you curate via the Services (“Curated Content”) with the other members of your Team. We will not sell your Curated Content to any third party.
We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
These third party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
We will not be responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such SNSs; (ii) the content, products or services on or availability of such SNSs; or (iii) your use of any such SNSs.
We may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets.
You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
We will periodically send you free newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of our Site, Application or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
You may change any of your personal information in your Account by clicking the “Erase account” text within the “Organize” page of your Account or by visiting NARI SA.com/i/erase and following the directions therein.
You may requested deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Continued use of our Site, Application or Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
The use of information on this website is for consultative purposes only. In the unlikely event that any information on this website is incorrect due to technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, NARI and its employees cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of erroneous information found on the site.
Prices, images and specifications may differ from the actual items its presenting and are subject to change without prior notice.
This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for solely information purposes, and NARI and its employees are not responsible, and cannot be held liable for the content displayed on these websites.
Last updated: 15 December 2018
Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an e-mail, for attention NARI Support, at this email
How NARI Gather and Use Information
NARI will never wilfully disclose any personally identifiable information about our online audience to any third party without first receiving the user’s permission. We do not collect personally identifiable information from our visitors other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis via online web forms.
Visitors to the NARI may voluntarily supply certain personally identifiable information in connection with (i) contest registration, (ii) subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as email newsletters), (iii) requests for membership information and (iv) transactions that may require personally identifiable information. In addition, personally identifiable information is voluntarily provided in connection with certain content submissions, vehicle listings, comments and suggestions, or voting.
Some of our sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
NARI may use such information only for conducting the activities stated above, for internal marketing and promotional purposes, or, on occasion, when mailing lists are made available to other organizations. (The occasional provision of mailing lists to such organizations is the only case where such information would be provided to business partners of NARI).
If the visitor does not want this information collected and used by us for the disclosed internal purposes, the visitor is given an opportunity to ‘opt-out.’ Our visitors need to recognize, however, that under certain circumstances, if they select to ‘opt-out’ they may not be eligible for certain activities or services for which the personally identifiable information is needed. (For example, when a new vehicle listing is added)
Effective Date: 15 December 2018
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to NARI websites. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a NARI Web Site. NARI websites may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site including:
• Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
• User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
• Age and date of birth;
• Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and postal code;
• Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
• Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
• Search queries;
• In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver's license number where needed for payment, to complete a particular transaction, or to access a particular service (e.g., contests or paid subscriptions);
• Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
• Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
• Correspondence you send to us; and
• Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person for sweepstakes entrance forms).
Information we collect automatically on NARI websites. NARI websites may collect certain information automatically, including:
• Your browser type and operating system;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Sites you visited before and after visiting a NARI Web Site;
• Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within NARI websites;
• Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
• Information about your interactions with audio and video content, such as the type of content listened to and viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
• Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
• Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook / Twitter), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
• Name, postal address, and telephone number;
• Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
• If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through a NARI Web Site, or if you access a NARI Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our overview of third-party social networking services
• Your interests and purchase behavior;
• Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
• Other navigation data, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the NARI websites.
3. Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers, driver's license numbers, social security numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
• Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
• Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards;
• Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials on behalf of NARI websites, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
• Analyze the use of NARI websites and information about visitors to our websites to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
• Customize the content you see when you visit a NARI Web Site;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
NARI is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
• With your consent. With your consent, we may share your contact information with internal business partners for example, NARI Cares, NARI Neighbourhood Watch, NARI for Business to offer free access to relevant services (e.g., webcasts and white papers) if you agree to have your information shared with third parties so they can contact you about related products and services.
• Authorized third-party service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
• Sweepstakes, contests, or promotions. When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties who help design, administer and implement the promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing the sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
• NARI websites and other NARI businesses / websites. The NARI family continues to grow to include innovative NARI websites that offer rich and deep interactive experiences. Where permitted by law, we may share information we collect about you within the family or Group of Companies, Corporation, our parent company, and other NARI-affiliated companies, so we can provide you with information about products and services that might interest you.
• Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a NARI Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal press, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as our FCC requirements.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on NARI websites without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on NARI websites.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular NARI Web Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the NARI websites, such as service announcements.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device.
You also may choose to opt out of our use of data that we collect about your visits to our business partners’ sites to customize advertising that we serve.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on a NARI Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
7. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using NARI websites but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
8. Third Party Sites
P.O. Box 13097
E-Mail NARI via this form.
For international users, we are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By using the NARI (News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents) website ('NARI') or any other NARI services ('Service'), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ('Terms').
You furthermore agree that:
(a.) you will not knowingly create, store or disseminate any illegal content.
(b.) you will commit to lawful conduct in the use of the services, including copyright and intellectual property rights.
(c.) you will undertake not to send or promote the sending of spam.
(d.) you give NARI the right to remove any content hosted which it considers illegal or for which it has received a take-down notice.
(e.) NARI has the right to suspend or terminate the service of any customer that does not comply with the terms and conditions, Acceptable Use Policy or any other contractual obligations.